Please Read Carefully
Clients with a Voucher
1) Please check your expiration date (expired vouchers will have to pay the difference between the normal price and the Voucher Price). Also vouchers areonly good for New Clients. If you have already used a voucher at Renewed Skin and Body, unfortunately you have to get it refunded by Groupon/Living Social.
2) When booking make sure to provide your 6-8 digit Voucher Number/Redemption Code in the appointment notes, this is required, your appointment will not be accepted if your Voucher number is not provided. Your voucher will not be redeemed until you show up for your appointment. If you are booking for more than one person, you must book an appointment under each persons name.
3) Be aware of the cancellation policy, you can cancel or reschedule your appointment up to 12 hours before your appointment. You have full access to your appointments through the scheduling site. There, you can cancel or reschedule your appointments, by logging in.
4) When booking, a credit card will be required for no show/late cancellations, nothing will be charged unless one of these events happen, and the fee for a no show/late cancellation is $25. This policy will be enforced, so please cancel or reschedule in time.
5) Click on the consent form tab to print out and fill out the consent form for your service before your appointment. If you wish to fill out your consent form in person, be sure to show up 5-10 minutes early to fill out your form so that we can start your service on time, and not cut into the time allotted for your appointment. Clients that are under the age of 18 will require a parent consent form to be filled out in person.
6) I am located inside theSalon Suites at 59th Ave and Greenway. Through the main door, suite C
We look forward to meeting you
*To ensure that you get an appointment, its best to schedule in advance. Same day appointments are very rare. By appointment only.